Power Designers USA LLC presented at The Battery Show
Published on September 4, 2014
Power Designers USA LLC presented at the Battery Show in Novi, Michigan. Power Designers CEO Kevin Morrow will be presenting on fast charging for industrial, off-highway applications such as forklifts, pallet loaders and airport ground support equipment. He will explore the following key topics:
- What is the availability of tested and proven batteries, components and systems that qualify for heavy-duty service applications?
- Case study examples of electric drive components, performance, specifications, testing methods employed during development of off-highway vehicles, i.e. pallet loaders, forklifts
- Identifying potential energy storage supply sources that can qualify for off-road and heavy-duty applications
- Standards for hybrid industrial vehicles
- Reducing custom engineering required for different materials handling/lift trucks off-highway applications
- Operating in extreme temperatures
The Battery Show 2014 showcases the latest advanced battery technology. The Battery Show is attended by technical leaders, scientists, engineers, project leaders, buyers and senior executives concerned with advanced energy storage and will host the very latest advanced battery solutions for electric & hybrid vehicles, utility & renewable energy support, portable electronics, medical technology, military and telecommunications.
For more information about the conference, visit The Battery Show website.
To learn more about our complete battery charger lines please click here.